The University Of British Columbia is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A fellowship program
- Open to International students
- At University Of British Columbia
- Successful applicants will be awarded $18,200 per year
Why You Should Study at University Of British Columbia
- Aside from being a great educational institution, it is a beautiful university and great spots for photography including some museums and gardens.
- UBC is British Columbia’s oldest university, the university ranks among the top three universities in Canada.
- UBC has the most welcoming, fun, multicultural, and friendly campus in the country with professional and very helpful staff.
|School||University Of British Columbia|
|Study Type||Full Time|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Four Year Fellowships may be held by domestic and international students. In general, the fellowships are offered to students beginning their first year of full-time Ph.D., DMA, or MDPhD studies, but may be offered to continuing students. 4YF funding may be offered for up to four years, but the duration of funding may be less in some circumstances (please refer to the 4YF Guidelines for details). In all cases, funding is subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- Students holding the following Tri-Agency awards automatically become 4YF designates: Vanier Scholarships, Doctoral Canada Graduate Scholarships (CGSD), CIHR Doctoral Research Awards, NSERC Doctoral Postgraduate Scholarships (PGSD), and SSHRC Doctoral Fellowships. Doctoral students who obtain Tri-Agency scholarships may be eligible for 4YF tuition coverage and will receive a 4YF stipend and tuition support once their external scholarship funding ends, until four years after the external award start date or until the end of their 5th year in the Doctoral program, whichever comes first.
- Other major external scholarship winners who are selected as 4YF designates may be eligible for 4YF tuition coverage and will receive 4YF stipend and tuition support once their external scholarship funding ends, until four years after the 4YF start date or until the end of their 5th year in Doctoral program, whichever comes first.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.