The Food Environment Research Group is offering;
- A Post-doctoral Research fellowship
- Open to all international sudents
- To work on several studies related to food environment
- At University of the Western Cape
- Successful applicants will be granted R200,000 per annum
Why You Should Study at the University of the Western Cape
- The University of the Western Cape is a dynamic modern public university located in Bellville, Western Cape, South Africa.
- The university has positioned amongst South Africa`s top ten leading universities
- The institution issues distinguished degrees across various disciplines at all levels of study.
|School||University of the Western Cape|
|Study Type||Full Time|
January 10, 2022
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Candidates must have completed a PhD in the last five years. For applicants who did not obtain their qualification in South Africa, a valid SAQA certificate should be in hand at the time of application.
- The field of study should be in Public Health, Nutrition, Health Economics, Medical Sciences or related fields.
- Have a strong academic record with evidence of research experience and peer-reviewed publications.
- Be physically present in South Africa, due to the nature of the research projects.
- Have not hold a previous post-doc appointment.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.