The FATE Foundation is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- An Entrepreneurship Program.
- Open to International Students.
- At the FATE Foundation
About FATE Foundation
The FATE Foundation is a Nigerian-based non-governmental organization established in 2000 with the aim of developing young talented entrepreneurs in Nigeria by providing the knowledge and support required to fully maximize their goals potential.
|Deadline||February 28, 2022|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- To qualify, entrepreneurs must have a minimum of Senior Secondary school education with a preference for Tertiary school graduates who have viable businesses and have already launched across the value chain of the Ginger sector;
- Be computer literate;
- Must have access to and be able to use a digitally enabled device;
- Must be aged between 18-35 years old.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.