The EU/International Alumni Scholarship is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A masters degree program
- Open to International students
- To study in the field of courses taught at the university
- At Northumbria University
- Successful applicants will be awarded a fee discount
Why You Should Study at Northumbria University
- Northumbria is ranked number one among UK universities.
- Northumbria Law School is the largest law school within the north-east of England.
- The makes provision of modern world-class facilities in the classroom, dorms,labs, and sports.
|Study Type||full time|
January 24, 2022
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Applicant should be a Northumbria University current student or Alumni, or an Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences current student or Alumni.
- Applicant should apply to study on our Global Sustainable Business Management MSc beginning in September 2022 at the Amsterdam campus and be in receipt of an offer
- Applicant should meet the conditions and accept your University offer.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.