The University of Leeds is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Postgraduate degree Program
- Open to International Students
- To study in the field of Japanese Studies.
- At the University of Leeds
- Successful Candidates will be awarded £10,000 for one year only.
The University of Leeds was established in 1874 as the Yorkshire College of Science, with over 36,330 students.
The University of Leeds is ranked within the top 5 in the United Kingdom, it is also known to be the 5th largest university in the UK.
Why You Should Study at the University of Leeds.
- University of Leeds has an international reputation for excellence in teaching and research.
- The institution is part of the prestigious Russell Group of research intensive universities.
- The University of Leeds has been placed 1st in the UK and 22nd globally for Business Administration.
- Both its Management and Economics subjects categories ranked in the top 76-100 globally.
- Leeds has a large student population full of social venues, activities, and unique discounts for students, making it a great place to live.
- Multiple part time job opportunities exist for students.
Requirements for EPSRC Centre For Doctoral Training in Fluid Dynamics Qualification
Applicants to research degree programmes should normally have at least a first class or an upper second class British Bachelors Honours degree (or equivalent) in an appropriate discipline. The criteria for entry for some research degrees may be higher, for example, several faculties, also require a Masters degree. Applicants are advised to check with the relevant School prior to making an application. Applicants who are uncertain about the requirements for a particular research degree are advised to contact the School or Graduate School prior to making an application.
How to Apply
You can apply for your research degree online , selecting programme code EPSRC CDT Fluid Dynamics. Make sure you complete the application form as fully as you can. You’re required to provide the following information:
- A personal statement (no more than 1 side of A4)
- Transcripts and certificates for all degree-level qualifications
Important information: please add the title of CDT Fluid Dynamics in both the ‘funding’ and ‘research area/title’ section of the application form