Enel Foundation is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Masters degree Program
- To study in all field of courses offered
- At the Enel Foundation
- Successful Candidates will be awarded engagements in series of professional development and leadership activities, comprising residential training modules in South Africa.
About the Enel Foundation.
Enele Foundation focuses on clean energy by envisioning a sustainable future – resilient and equal – boosted by the quality education and enlightened self-interest by the business community.
Working very hard for a future powered by affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern electricity smartly distributed to all.
As an institution with global partnerships, they constantly conduct research on the implications of energy-related challenges globally.
And collaborate with governments, civil societies, private businesses and stakeholders to mitigate and eliminate them.
|Study Type||Full time|
|Deadline||March 25, 2022|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Be between the ages of 24 and 35 by 3 May 2022;
- Be a citizen of an African country;
- Currently reside in an African country or planning to relocate to Africa by the end of 2022;
- Be eligible to travel to Italy. All candidates are invited to check well in advance the procedure applicable to their specific case;
- Be a graduate from or current student (having an admission letter is also acceptable) of a PhD, MSc, LLM, MPP or MBA degree. Undergraduate students or people who are not at least enrolled in a master’s degree are not eligible for this program. One of the two degrees (Bachelor or Masters) must be from an African university;
- Have competencies and a demonstrated interest to pursue a career – in private or public sector – in the electricity space at large;
- Be fully proficient in English;
- Be willing to promote gender equality and women´s empowerment within and beyond the programme.
- To encourage and elevate more women in the energy sector, Enel Foundation and SEforALL will ensure that 50% of the Open Africa Power 2022 participants are women.
Applicants must provide:
- A copy of their CV (in PDF format);
- Copy of their Bachelor’s and Master’s degree certificates (plus eventual MBA/PhD certificates) AND academic transcripts (in PDF format);
- A copy of their Passport (in PDF format);
- A motivation letter (max 700 words, in PDF format);
- Three reference letters from industry, academia and/or civil servant representatives (in PDF format).
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.