Dean’s Scholarship in Health and Applied Sciences is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at UWE Bristol.
The University of the West of England, Bristol (UWE Bristol) was founded in the year 1595 as a school by the Society of Merchant. UWE Bristol is affiliated with the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School and validates its higher education courses.
Benefits of Dean’s Scholarship
Scholarship worths 1000% tuition fees
Requirements for Dean’s Scholarship Qualification
Eligible applicants must
- have achieved the equivalent of a British first or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree
- be applying from a country that recently has been subject to a significant adverse environmental, health or security impact, where its alleviation relates to the subject area of the selected MSc programme
- hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- provide official transcripts at the time of application.
How to Apply
You will be invited to apply as part of the application process, if you pass the eligibility criteria as listed above.
The deadline for applications is Tuesday 31 May 2022.
For more details, visit UWE Bristol website.