DAAD is offering;
- An Postgraduate degree program
- Open to all International sudents
- To study in the field of courses taught at the university
About German Academic Exchange Service
DAAD is international academic cooperation and the world’s largest funding organization.DAAD is a self-governing national agency of the institutions of higher education in Germany it is a private, federally funded, and state-funded for international exchange of students and researchers.
|Institution||German Academic Exchange Service|
|Study Type||Full Time|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Candidates fulfil the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study programme in Germany (above-average result for first academic exam – top performance third, language skills)
- Candidates have a Bachelor degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
- Candidates have at least two years’ professional experience
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.