CyberGirls 2022 Fellowship Program is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Masters degree Program
- Open to International Students
- To study in all field of courses offered
- At the CyberGirls 2022 Fellowship Program
- Successful Candidates will be awarded
About the CyberGirls 2022 Fellowship Program for Young Female Africans.
CyberGirls is a 1-year fellowship aimed at providing girls with in-high-demand cybersecurity skills, helping them to seize work opportunities within Africa and across the world.
This initiative aims at combating poverty, cybercrime, cybersecurity skills shortage, unemployment and gender disparity in the tech industry (particularly cybersecurity niche).
In the course of the 1-year program, beneficiaries will be exposed to computing and cybersecurity fundamentals, career paths in cybersecurity and upon choosing a desired career path will be taken through an appropriate learning path to get hands-on skills, mentorship, become certification-ready, get paid internship/job shadowing opportunities and if old enough secure entry-level job placement.
Study Options of the CyberGirls 2022 Fellowship Program for Young Female Africans.
The program will provide education centring on:
- Threat Intelligence: Learn to use data generated by networks, applications, and other IT infrastructure to assess and improve organizations security posture.
- Cloud Security: Learn and apply basic network security techniques in the cloud environment, assess levels of risk and recent vulnerabilities that apply to cloud services.
- Penetration/Vulnerability Testing: Learn the basics of penetration/vulnerability testing. Using software and command line tools for scanning, reckoning and exploitation.
- Incident Analysis/Response (SOC Analyst Level 1): Covers various incident analysis tools and techniques that support vulnerability analysis , intrusion detection, attack protection, and network/resources repair
- IT Security Audit: This covers the fundamental knowledge of Security auditing. What IT Security Audit is, It’s importance and how it can be conducted.
|Study Type||Full time|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Open to girls and women aged 18 – 28 years old;
- Interested in starting a career in cybersecurity;
- Willing to commit 7 months to the fellowship;
- Undergraduates and graduates;
- This training is only available to participants in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, Kenya, Rwanda, Zambia and Egypt.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.