The commonwealth shared scholarship scheme is offering;
- A Masters degree program
- Open to all students from underserved commonwealth countries
- To study in the field of courses taught at the university
- At Kings College London
Why You Should Study at King`s College
s College islocated in England, the third-largest country in the United Kingdom.
- The university ranks as one of the oldest best universities in the UK that has produced an exceptional alumni body of 14 Nobel laureates, heads of state, business moguls, and more.
- More so, the institution is a multicultural community with students from over 155 countries.
|School||Kings College London|
|Study Type||Full Time|
|Deadline||December 20, 2021|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2022
- By September 2022, hold a first degree of at least upper second-class (2:1) honours standard, or a lower second-class degree (2:2) and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high-income country
- Be unable to afford to study at a UK university without this scholarship
- Apply as instructed (see ‘Application Process’ below) and have provided all supporting documentation in the required format by the given deadlines.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.