College of Law International Merit Scholarship is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A masters degree program
- Open to International students
- To study in the field of courses taught at the university
- At Australian National University
- Successful applicants will be awarded AUD 10,000
Why You Should Study at Australian National University
- Australian National University is the best university to study International Affairs.
- ANU is rated among the universities in Australia that has an exceptional multicultural community.
- The university has an outstanding academic history and its resrch works are world leading.
|School||Australian National University|
|Study Type||full time|
Requirements for This Scholarship
The award is available each semester to a prospective ANU student who:
- is an international student;
- has made an application for admission to the Master of Laws (LLM) program at the ANU College of Law;
- has an excellent academic record as defined by a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7 or above.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.