Chancellor’s Scholarship for Postgraduate Students is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at UWE Bristol
The University of the West of England, Bristol (UWE Bristol) was founded in the year 1595 as a school by the Society of Merchant. UWE Bristol is affiliated with the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School and validates its higher education courses.
Benefits of Chancellor’s Scholarship
Scholarship worths 50% tuition fees
Requirements for Chancellor’s Scholarship Qualification
Eligible applicants must
- have achieved the equivalent of a British first in an undergraduate degree
- hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- provide official transcripts at the time of application.
How to Apply
For more details, visit UWE Bristol website.