The Chancellor’s International Scholarship is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Postgraduate degree program
- Open to International students
- To study in the field of courses taught at the university
- At Australian National University
- Successful applicants will be awarded a tuition fee reduction of 25% or 50%
Why You Should Study at Australian National University
- Australian National University is the best university to study International Affairs.
- ANU is rated among the universities in Australia that has an exceptional multicultural community.
- The university has an outstanding academic history and its resrch works are world leading.
|School||Australian National University|
|Study Type||full time|
Requirements for This Scholarship
The scholarship is available to a prospective ANU applicant who:
- is defined as an overseas student under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 and does not hold a 995 visa (unless enrolling in an eligible postgraduate program); and
- has received an offer of admission to commence at the University in 2022 in an eligible program (excluded programs are listed above); and
- meets the conditions of the program for which they have received an offer of admission including the requirement to be onshore for some components (if applicable); and
- has not received the scholarship previously.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.