IHE Delft/Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Masters degree Program
- Open to International Students
- To study in all field of Sanitation
- Successful Candidates will be awarded approximately 50% (€17,500) of the total cost of the programme.
IHE Delft Institute is the largest international graduate water education facility in the world and is based in Delft, Netherlands. The Institute has provided graduate education to more than 23,000 water professionals from over 190 countries.
Benefits of Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Scholarships
Scholarship cover approximately 50% (€17,500) of the total cost of the programme.
Requirements for Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Scholarships Qualification
If you wish to apply for this scholarship you need to meet the following criteria:
- Be from a low or middle income country (see list on OECD website)
- Have a provisional admission to the programme
- Have secured 50% matching funds (evidence required)
How to Apply
If you meet all the above-mentioned conditions, you will be automatically shortlisted for this scholarship. You do not need to apply separately for it.
For more details, visit IHE Delft website.