The Asylum Seekers Scholarship is offering;
- An Undergraduate degree program
- Open to students from refugee backgrounds and asylum seekers
- To study in the field of courses taught at the university
- Queen’s University Belfast
- Successful applicants will be awarded a full-tuition
Why You Should Study at Queen’s University Belfast
- Queen’s University is located in Belfast, Northern Ireland a modern capital city.
- The university is recognized for its world-class academic excellence and innovative courses
- Queen’s University Belfast is one of the best universities that offer students lower tuition fees including other living expenses
- The university has an incredible alumni body of world leaders both national and international, Nobel Laureates, and more.
|School||Queen’s University Belfast|
|Study Type||Full Time|
June 9, 2022
Requirements For This Scholarship
- You must be a registered asylum seeker in the UK and must be currently resident in Northern Ireland, to be considered for this scheme.
- You must have discretionary or limited leave to remain in the UK, be a dependant of someone with discretionary or limited leave to remain as a result of an application for refugee-status, or you or your parent/guardian have submitted an asylum application and not yet received a decision from the Home Office on that application.
- You must be unable to access mainstream UK student funding due to your immigration status i.e. you are not eligible for Student Finance for the 2022-23 academic year.
- You must submit an application for a place of study on a full-time undergraduate course starting in the academic year 2022-23 at Queen’s University Belfast through UCAS by 26 January 2022.
- You must hold a conditional or unconditional offer or have ‘decision pending’ status from Queen’s University Belfast by 01 April 2022. Candidates are required to meet any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter.
How To Apply
All interested and qualified applicants should click on the link