The Aig-Imoukhuede Foundation is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A traning program
- Open to African citizens working in a public sector
- At Aig-Imoukhuede Foundation
About Aig-Imoukhuede Foundation
Aig-Imoukhuede Foundation is a non-governmental organization established to provide public leaders with the practical tools established by private sector innovation, leadership and funding to the public sector to build sustainable development in Africa.
|School||Australian National University|
|Study Type||full time|
Requirements for This Program
Only the best public sector executives from across Africa will be selected to participate in this programme. Candidates will be chosen based on their public sector experience and achievements, proven leadership qualities, intellectual abilities and personal motivations and ambitions.
To be eligible for AIG Public Leaders Programme 2022, candidates must:
- Be African citizens, working in the public sector within Africa
- Have a minimum of seven years of active service in the public sector
- Be at a Directorate level
- Provide evidence of game-changing leadership qualities and abilities
- Be endorsed by the Head of Ministry/ Department/ Agency where the candidate works
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.
More information on the AIG website