The African Centre for Technology Studies is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A PhD degree program
- Open to permanent residents of any sub-Saharan country.
- At African Centre for Technology Studies
About African Centre for Technology Studies
African Centre for Technology Studies was established in 1988, to work as the first African non-profit organization that works to develop policy research, science and technology to increase innovations for sustainable development in Africa.
|Institution||African Centre for Technology Studies|
February 17, 2022
Requirements for This Scholarship
- All applicants must be already registered in an AI study (machine learning, expert system, natural language processing, intelligent robotics etc.) under a supervisor, have finished coursework as well as research proposal. The applicant must attach a letter of support by their supervisor, and a copy of the PhD study admission letter.
- All applicants should have competent academic credentials and demonstrate motivation and commitment to pursue an academic career.
- All applicants should have thorough knowledge of the language of instruction within their host university of choice (English, French or Portuguese).
- All applicants must be nationals or permanent residents of any sub-Saharan country.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.