The University of Leeds is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Postgraduate degree Program
- Open to International Students
- To study in the field of Japanese Studies.
- At the University of Leeds
- Successful Candidates will be awarded £10,000 for one year only.
Why You Should Study at the University of Leeds.
- University of Leeds has an international reputation for excellence in teaching and research.
- The institution is part of the prestigious Russell Group of research intensive universities.
- The University of Leeds has been placed 1st in the UK and 22nd globally for Business Administration.
- Both its Management and Economics subjects categories ranked in the top 76-100 globally.
- Leeds has a large student population full of social venues, activities, and unique discounts for students, making it a great place to live.
- Multiple part time job opportunities exist for students.
|School||University Of Leeds|
|Study Type||Full time|
|Deadline||February 28, 2022|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Applicants to research degree programmes should normally have at least a first class or an upper second class British Bachelor’s Honours degree (or equivalent) in an appropriate discipline.
- For PhD study, candidates should normally hold, or be expected to hold, a Master’s degree. Applicants who are uncertain about the requirements for a particular research degree are advised to contact [email protected] prior to making an application.
- The minimum English language entry requirement for research postgraduate research study is an IELTS of 6.5 overall with at least 6.0 in each component (reading, writing, listening and speaking) or equivalent (please contact the Graduate School Office for information about alternative English language qualifications accepted by the School).
- The test must be dated within two years of the start date of the course in order to be valid.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.