Washington & Lee University is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- An Undergraduate degree Program
- Open to International Students
- To study in all field of courses offered
- At the Washington and Lee University
- Successful Candidates will be awarded
Why You Should Study at the Washington and Lee University.
- The School is generous and offers merit scholarships to top students.
- W& L students are taught in small classes to allow tutors concentrate on individual students in developing personalized plans for students every step of the way, from early-career exploration to post-grad preparation.
- The school treats individual students in fairness to the financial power, thus making its degree afforadable.
|School||Washington and Lee University|
|Study Type||Full time|
|Deadline||March 6, 2022|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at a non-U.S. university
- Applicant must be be fluent in English
- Scholarships are available to students who demonstrate financial needs.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.