The Science & Technology Undergraduate Scholarship is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- An Undergraduate degree Program
- Open to International Students
- To study in all field of Science and Technology
- At the National University of Singapore
- Successful Candidates will be awarded Tuition and compulsory fees, living allowance of SGD 6,000 annually, One-time settling-in allowance of SGD 200, Annual accommodation allowance and Airfare from home country to Singapore.
Why You Should Study at the National University of Singapore.
- It is the largest university in the Singapore in terms of student enrolment and curriculum offered.
- NUS is a research-intensive, comprehensive university with an entrepreneurial dimension.
- Its tuition is relatively affordable.
|School||National University of Singapore|
|Study Type||Full time|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- The applicant must be an International Student.
- The candidates should apply to undergraduate programs at the university in the fields of Computing, Engineering or Science (excluding Pharmacy).
- The applicants are expected to have leadership skills, excellent records of co-curricular activities, and outstanding results in high school.
- The candidates applying for National University of Singapore – Science & Technology Undergraduate Scholarships in Singapore, 2021 are not required to submit a separate application for the scholarship.The candidates applying for National University of Singapore – Science & Technology Undergraduate Scholarships in Singapore, 2021 must be Asian citizens.
- All undergraduate applicants at NUS will automatically be considered for the scholarship through their applications for admission.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.