Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Masters degree Program
- Open to International Students
- To study in all field of courses offered
- At the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
- Successful Candidates will be awarded a minimum of €850 per month for rent and food. Living costs in Piacenza and Cremona are approximately €200 per month lower than in Milan and in Rome.
- The tuition fees (after tuition fee reduction) are as follows:
- Published Tuition: €8,690
- Tuition fee reduction: €5,540 per year
- Tuition to be paid: €3,150 per year
Why You Should Study at the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore.
- The instituiton provides a true international experience, with more than 150 different nationalities represented in amazing destinations such as Milan, Rome, Brescia, Cremona and Piacenza.
- Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore is internationally recognized for quality of teaching.
- The University has an exceptionally strong tie with the industry offering students exposure and connections to relevant employers.
|School||Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore|
|Study Type||Full Time|
|Deadline||April 14, 2022|
Requirements for This Scholarship
Students, either citizens or residents, of all African countries may apply for the Cattolica Africa Scholarship, which is applicable only for the degree programs taught in English.
Admission requirements for all Master Degree programs include:
- Completion of at least a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university (2nd class upper division / 2.1 degree or higher)
- English Language Test score: IELTS 6.0 (Academic) or TOEFL IBT 80 if English is not your first language.or successful completion of a degree program taught in the English language.
- An application fee of 75€ is due in order to submit the candidacy.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.