Sahel Fellowships is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Masters’s degree Program
- Open to International Students
- To study in all fields of Sanitation
- Successful Candidates will be awarded approximately 50% (€17,500) of the total cost of the programme.
IHE Delft Institute is the largest international graduate water education facility in the world and is based in Delft, Netherlands. The Institute has provided graduate education to more than 23,000 water professionals from over 190 countries.
Benefits of Sahel Fellowships
The fellowship includes: a full tuition fee, health insurance, cost of visa/residence permit for the Netherlands, and a monthly allowance of EUR 970 per month from the start till the end date to the programme (not exceeding 12 months)
Requirements for Sahel Fellowships Qualification
- Candidates are a national of and work and/or live in one of the eligible countries: Mali, Burkina Faso and Niger.
- Academic admission to the MSc programme in Water and Sustainable Development 2022
- Application for admission submitted before 1 June 2022
- Strong motivation statement.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Sahel Fellowships
- Academic Qualifications
- Quality of the motivation
- Recommendation letters
- Gender (females will be prioritised)
- Distribution among countries (when a final list of prospective participants is available, IHE Delft will assign fellowships as equitably/equally as possible between the countries eligible for the fellowships).
How to Apply
- Please submit an online application for admission through the website of IHE Delft. When you are completing your application, you will be requested to answer 5 motivation questions. In order to increase your chances for scholarship, you are requested to answer these questions as detailed as possible and focus in your motivation on your vision on Water Scarcity in your country. The questions you need to answer when completing your application are the following:
- Why are you applying for this programme? Max 600 characters with spaces
- What are the specific challenges, issues or problems (in your country, region or worldwide) that you would like to address once you have completed this study? Max 1000 characters with spaces.
- How will this programme enable you to address above-mentioned challenges, issues or problems? Max 1000 characters with spaces.
- What are your most relevant qualifications and experiences that make you a suitable candidate for this programme? Max 1000 characters with spaces.
- Where do you see yourself five years after you have graduated? Max 1000 characters with spaces.
- There is a question in the application form, where you have to provide financial information. Under the heading Financial, there is a question called: payment options. There you have to select: Scholarship.
- After receipt of your application, IHE admission committee will decide if you meet the academic admission criteria. If this case you will receive a provisional admission letter and you will automatically take part in the selection for a SAHEL scholarship.
- In July you will be informed if you have been selected for a scholarship. As the number of SAHEL scholarships is limited, you are requested to search in the meantime for other scholarships.
For more details, visit IHE Delft website.