Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) was founded in the year 1936 as an American philanthropic organization, Based in Princeton, New Jersey, the foundation focuses on access to health care, public health, health equity, leadership and training, and changing systems to address barriers to health.
Benefits of Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Health Policy Fellows
- Up to six awards of up to $165,000 each will be made in 2023.
- During the first 12 months of the fellowship, a stipend of up to $104,000 (not to exceed the fellow’s salary prior to entering the programme) in fellowship funds may be requested.
Requirements for Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Health Policy Fellows Qualification
- Open to exceptional midcareer professionals from academic faculties; government (including military; federal departments and agencies, U.S. Dept. of Veterans Affairs; U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps; and state offices who are not considered government officials under Section 4946 of the Internal Revenue Code);
- Applicants must have earned an advanced degree in one of the following disciplines: medicine; nursing; public health; allied health professions; biomedical sciences; dentistry; economics or other social sciences; health services organization and administration; social and behavioral health; or law.
- Applicants whose official job description or responsibilities are primarily government relations or advocacy are not eligible to apply.
- Individual candidates for receipt of award funds must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents at the time of application. Because the RWJF Health Policy Fellows are placed in assignments in the federal government, changes in federal policy or law concerning U.S. immigration may necessitate that RWJF consider adjustments in eligibility and grant terms, as well as placements in the programme.
- Additionally, individual candidates for receipt of award funds cannot be related by blood or marriage to any Officer or Trustee of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, or be a descendant of its founder, Robert Wood Johnson.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) on my.rwjf.org to apply
For more details,visit RWJF website