Recruitment Jobs of 11276 Health Workers is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at the Government of Zambia
Requirements for Recruitment Jobs of 11276 Health Workers Qualification
In addition to the Professional qualifications outlined above, candidates must meet the following;
- Must be a Zambian Citizen
- Must have a Green National Registration Card (NRC)
- Must be between 18 – 45 years old
- Must have a full Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate with five (5) O’ levels or better including English Language
- Must be registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Zambia (NMCZ) or Health Professions Council of Zambia (HPCZ) and possess a current Practicing License where applicable
- Must have a valid temporal or full Registration certificate where applicable
- Must be ready to work anywhere in the country where their services are needed for a minimum period of four (4) years
How to Apply
All interested persons meeting the above criteria are encouraged to send their written/typed applications to the District Health Director with a copy to the District Commissioner attaching copies of their Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate, Professional Registration Certificate, and Practicing License, Professional Qualifications and NRCs.
Applicants with disabilities, who meet the minimum requirements, are highly encouraged to apply. Applicants who have been volunteering in public health facilities should clearly state in the applications and attach proof. The Civil Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer.
The application letters should be addressed to:
The District Health Director,
District Health Office,
Candidates must only apply to one District/Province.
- This recruitment will benefit all the 116 districts countrywide.
- Multiple applications will lead to Automatic Disqualification.
- The Ministry of Health – Headquarters, Hospitals, and other Health Facilities shall not receive application letters.
- Applications earlier submitted to the Ministry of Health – Headquarters, Provincial Health Offices, District Health Offices, Hospitals, and other Health Facilities shall not be considered.
- Applications for Junior Resident Medical Officers (Interns), Dental Surgeons (Interns), and Pharmacists / Pharmacists (Interns) shall be addressed to:
The Provincial Health Director,
Provincial Health Office,
A copy of the application should be sent to the Provincial Permanent Secretary.
The closing date for receipt of applications by the District Health Director is Friday, 1st April 2022.
Jean Matebele Chilengi (Mrs.)
CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION
For more details, visit the website.