President Scholarship for International Students 2022 is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at Zhengzhou University
Zhengzhou University is a public university located in Zhengzhou, Henan, China. which was co-constructed by the Chinese Ministry of Education and the Government of Henan Province under the initiative of “One Province, One University”.
Zhengzhou University is the largest university in China in terms of the number of students (around 73,000 students).
Zhengzhou University was established in the year 1956.
Benefits of Zhengzhou University President Scholarship
Masters: Full or Partial tuition
Doctor: Full tuition, Accommodation, and stipend
Requirements for Zhengzhou University President Scholarship Qualification
1. Non-Chinese citizen, physically healthy, without crime record;
2. Abide by the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China as well as the regulations of ZZU;
3. Good learning attitude and with a solid academic foundation and intellectual potential to become a highly specialized researcher or expert.
4. Applicants must not be registered Ph.D. students in Chinese universities at the time of application.
5. Requirements for applicant’s degree and age:
Applicants for doctoral program should have an excellent academic record in a master’s program ( for Pakistan applicants, should be 18 years master’s) or higher degree or equivalent degree, and aged less than 40 years old;
6. Requirements for applicant’s language competence:
1) Applicants for doctoral programs in Chinese should be HSK 5 scored 210 ;
2) Applicants for doctoral programs in English should be IELTS 6.5 or higher if they are from non-English speaking countries.
How to Apply
1. Visit the website for more information about the program and teaching language? http://international.zzu.edu.cn.
2. Prepare all application documents as required in the list of “application documents”. The deadline for Ph.D. program submission is December 15 for March intake and June 15 for September intake.
3. Log in to “ZZU Online Application System for International Students” to submit online applications. https://zzu.17gz.org/
For more details, visit Zhengzhou University’s website.