Postgraduate Research Awards is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at Swinburne University
The Swinburne University of Technology was founded in 1908 as the Eastern Suburbs Technical College, The University of Technology is often simply called Swinburne. The University of Technology is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Benefits of the Swinburne University of Technology Ph.D. Scholarship
- Annual stipend $28,597 (indexed) (2021 rate) for three years (with possible 6 month extension)
- Tuition fees for up to four years
- Thesis allowance
Requirements for the Swinburne University of Technology Ph.D. Scholarship Qualification
- The scholarship is open to future and current students.
- comply with the English language requirements of the university
- apply for a postgraduate research program at the university
To apply to Postgraduate Research Awards 2022 you can apply online through the link. For current students, speak to your current supervisor about the opportunity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Swinburne University on www.swinburne.edu.au to apply
New students: Please see Swinburne University Jobs Webpage for advertised SUPRA opportunities. In the absence of an advertisement, seek advice from your proposed supervisor.
Current students: (those who have already been accepted into a Swinburne postgraduate course):
Please speak with your current supervisor about SUPRA opportunities that may be available to you in your School or Research Centre.