Postgraduate International Research Scholarships in Supramolecular Chemistry for Master is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at Western Sydney University.
Western Sydney University was established in the year 1989 as a federated network university.
Western Sydney University is ranked in the top 300 in the world and 18th in Australia.
Benefits of Western Sydney University PhD Scholarship
This scholarship will provide an annual stipend allowance equivalent to the minimum RTP rate (indexed on 1 January each year) for up to three years.
An extension for up to six months is available, subject to satisfactory academic performance.
Requirements for Western Sydney University PhD Scholarship Qualification
- be an international student
- have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled in a full-time PhD at the Faculty of Science
- be willing to research transmembrane anion transport within the Gale group
- hold a master’s degree in a related field with a substantial research componentWestern Sydney University
- apply for the Research Training Program (RTP) at the University of Sydney.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Western Sydney University (UWS) on sydneyuniversity.formstack.com to apply