Ph.D. Scholarships in Experimental Discovery and Electrochemical Characterisation, UK are inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Ph.D. degree Program.
- Open to International Students.
- To study Entrepreneurship
- At the University of Liverpool
- Successful candidates will be granted a stipend of £15,609 plus a fee waiver to cover four-year tuition
Advantages of studying at the University of Liverpool Ph.D. Scholarship
This scholarship offers UK tuition fees and maintenance at the UKRI Doctoral Stipend rate (£15,609 per annum, 2021/22).
Benefits of the University of Liverpool Ph.D. Scholarship
The university will provide total tuition fees and a maintenance grant for 3.5 years. The maintenance grant is £15,609 pa for 2021/22, with the possibility of an increase for 2022/23.
Requirements for the University of Liverpool Ph.D. Scholarship Qualification
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Open to UK applicants
- Experience in electrochemistry, scattering methods, and/or electron microscopy is an advantage
How to Apply
Please contact Dr Ruiyong Chen if you want to apply and enquire.
Please ensure you quote the following reference on your application: Experimental Discovery and Electrochemical Characterisation of New Solid-State Materials for Beyond Lithium Ion Batteries (Reference CCPR0029).