Ph.D. in Metal-Organic Framework Derived Catalysts for CO2 Utilisation are inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Ph.D. degree Program.
- Open to International Students.
- To study Entrepreneurship
- At the University of Liverpool
Benefits of the University of Liverpool Ph.D. Scholarship
The University of Liverpool will provide the selected Ph.D. candidates full tuition fees and a maintenance grant at the UKRI rate, currently £15,609 per year for 2021-22, for up to 3.5 years.
Requirements for the University of Liverpool Ph.D. Scholarship Qualification
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have to enroll in the Ph.D. degree programme.
- Open to international applicants
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to the University of Liverpool on app.askadmissions.co.uk to apply
To apply please visit: https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/study/postgraduate-research/how-to-apply and click the ‘Ready to apply? Apply online’ button. Please ensure you quote the following reference on your application: Metal-organic framework derived catalysts for CO2 utilisation (Reference CCPR026).