Undergraduate Merit Scholarships 2022 is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at NUI
The National University of Ireland is a tertiary education and research institution, public research university located in the city of Galway, Ireland which was established in the year 1845.
The National University of Ireland is ranked among the top 1 percent of universities according to the 2018 QS World University Rankings.
Benefits of National University Ireland Bachelors
This scholarship offers €1,000 up to 50% tuition fee waivers for successful applicants.
Requirements for National University Ireland Bachelors Qualification
- Candidates applying for NUI Undergraduate Merit Scholarships 2022 must be classified as non-EU for fee purposes.
- Applicants must have received an offer of a place from the university for an undergraduate programme for entry to NUI Galway in September 2022.
- Scholarships will be granted based on the strength of the personal statement and the merit of the applicants.
- Applicants of NUI Undergraduate Merit Scholarships 2022 cannot receive other scholarships simultaneously.
- Applicants must confirm their acceptance of the Scholarship within the specified timeline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to National University of Ireland on nuigalway.elluciancrmrecruit.com to apply
Undergraduate Students can apply using the International Scholarships online application form here.