Northwestern University is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme
Northwestern University (NU) is a private research university based in Evanston, Illinois, with campuses in Chicago, Illinois; and Doha, Qatar. Composed of twelve schools and colleges, Northwestern offers 124 undergraduate degrees and 145 graduate and professional degrees.
Benefits of Northwestern University PhD Scholarship
- Partial Funding, Full tuition + Stipend
Requirements for Northwestern University PhD Scholarship Qualification
- The Dr. John N. Nicholson Fellowship, Northwestern University is open to US nationals only.
- Applicants enrolled in Ph.D. programs at the Northwestern University in basic sciences or management are eligible to apply.
- Applicants are required to submit a maximum of three nominations for each academic program.
- Applicants receiving graduate funds must adhere to the regulations governing recipients of the University.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Northwestern University PhD Scholarship
- Applicants of Dr. John N. Nicholson Fellowship, Northwestern University are required to submit a cover sheet and include all the information listed.
- Applicants submit a statement of purpose and express their career goals in 500 words.
- The unofficial Northwestern transcript must be submitted.
- Letter of recommendation from advisor should be submitted.
- A detailed copy of the CV should be provided.
January 13, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Northwestern University on prd-nusso.it.northwestern.edu to apply
The materials described below must be submitted as individual PDF files via the online grant/fellowship application tool. Only those who have been nominated by their program may submit application materials via the application portal and will receive an email invitation to submit materials only after the program submits the nomination.
- Statement of Purpose and Research Description (no more than four double-spaced pages total with one additional page for references): In lay terms, describe the proposed or ongoing research, your research goals, and your career goals.
- Curriculum vitae
- Unofficial Northwestern transcript
- Letter of recommendation from advisor: When submitting the application via the online application tool, applicants will invite a faculty member to submit a letter of recommendation. (Note: Faculty member must be invited using their @northwestern.edu email address.) Applicants should notify the intended letter-writer well in advance of entering their name in the online application tool.