Princeton in Africa is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme
Princeton in Africa helps future leaders develop lifelong connections to the people and nations of Africa.
Benefits of Nexus Fellowship
Princeton in Africa Nexus will pair 5 Africa Fellows educated and resident on the African continent with 5 Fellows educated at U.S. accredited institutions in the same fellowship host organizations on the African continent for a co-fellow exchange of skills, knowledge, leadership, and technical expertise.
Requirements for Nexus Fellowship Qualification
In order to be eligible for the Nexus program, applicants must:
- Have citizenship in an African Country and have current residency in an African country (applicants with dual U.S. citizenship will not be considered).
- Have an Undergraduate Degree or a Master’s degree (or equivalent), or a Ph.D. from an African University.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Princeton in Africa on fs8.formsite.com to apply
- Resume or CV (2 pages max)
- Official transcript (All Applicants)
- University Enrollment Verification Documentation (Nexus Applicants Only)
- One letter of recommendation (submitted using this form)
- $75 Non-refundable Application Fee (Fee waivers available on a need-basis, email [email protected] for more information)
- Complete Online Application
- Demonstrated commitment to service
For more details, visit Princeton in Africa website.