MSc Responsible Data Science Scholarships for International Students in the UK for Master is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at the University of Birmingham
Benefits of University of Birmingham Masters Scholarship
The University of Birmingham will provide the amount of £10,000 each towards the cost of the postgraduate programme.
University of Birmingham Masters Scholarship Courses
- Data Science
Requirements for University of Birmingham Masters Scholarship Qualification
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must have already applied for the full-time MSc Responsible Data Science programme and have a postgraduate application number.
- You are considered eligible for a scholarship if one or more of the following criteria apply:
- Female students
- BAME students
- Registered disabled students
- You will also need to be self-funding your degree and not in receipt of any other scholarship or sponsorship, including those from the University of Birmingham.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to the University of Birmingham on forms.office.com to apply
Please complete the application form below and quote your postgraduate application number. You will also need to write a brief supporting statement, which should outline:
- Your past achievements in academic, professional and extra-curricular activities
- Your data science experience to date and any future career plans
- How you will benefit from the financial assistance offered by the bursary.
You should be prepared to provide documentary evidence in support of your statement/eligibility criteria if required (eg evidence of receipt of Disabled Students’ Allowances).