International Students in Australia for Master is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at Monash Graduate Scholarships
Monash University Australia was founded in the year 1958, based in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. it is known to be one of the largest universities with 12 campuses and teaching locations across 4 continents.
Monash University Australia is known as the second oldest university in the state and is also ranked 100 in the world.
Benefits of Monash University Masters Scholarship
Monash University will provide up to $30,000 for students to complete their education in Australia.
- A living allowance (stipend), and
- A relocation allowance, if eligible.
Requirements for Monash University Masters Scholarship Qualification
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be a Domestic and International students
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Monash University on www.monash.edu to apply