Melbourne Access is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at Melbourne
The University of Melbourne is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria. The institution was founded in 1853 and is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
It is globally recognized for the quality of its teaching and research.
Benefits of Bachelors
- $7,500 per year for three years for students from disadvantaged backgrounds and from regional or remote areas in Australia, or
- $5,000 per year for three years for students who are experiencing disadvantaged circumstances
Requirements for Bachelors Qualification
- Melbourne Access Scholarship is open to Australian and New Zealand citizens.
- The applicants must have completed his/her International Baccalaureate or Year Twelve in Australia in the year before commencing their course at the University.
- The applicant must have applied through the University’s special entry access scheme, using the VTAC Special Entry Access Scheme (SEAS).
- The applicant is required to provide proof of financial need.
- If the applicant has any disability or any medical condition he/she must provide evidence to support that.
- The candidate should not have been awarded results or subjects undertaken as part of a degree course at a tertiary institution in Australia.
- The Murrup Barak Melbourne Institute for Indigenous Development are required to confirm the status of indigenous Australian candidates.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Melbourne on study.unimelb.edu.au to apply
Students who have applied for Access Melbourne using the VTAC Special Entry Access Scheme (SEAS) will be automatically considered for this scholarship.