MBA Scholarship 2022 is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme Australian National University (ANU)
About the Australian National University.
The Australian National University is a public research university located in Canberra, the capital of Australia.
And was founded in 1946, and has remained a research-intensive university whose research priorities reflect the challenges facing today’s world.
Its main campus is located in Acton, Canberra, and encompasses seven teaching and research colleges, in addition to several national academies and institutes.
Benefits of the Australian National University (ANU) Masters Scholarship
The scholarship will cover a percentage (25%, 50%, 75%, or 100%) of the student tuition fee for the duration of the Master of Business Administration or the Master of Business Administration (Advanced) programs.
Australian National University (ANU) Masters Scholarship Courses
- Business Administration
Requirements for Australian National University (ANU) Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Applicants of the ANU MBA Scholarship can be domestic or international students.
- Candidates must have received admission into a full-time or part-time MBA or MBA (Advanced) program.
- Candidates applying for ANU MBA Scholarship7 will be selected on the basis of the academic merit and work experience of the applicants.
- Diversity and inclusion, GMAT scores will also be taken into consideration.
- Eligibility is ongoing based on academic performance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Australian National University (ANU) at www.anu.edu.au to apply
There is no application as all students are automatically considered based on them meeting the eligibility criteria or conditions prescribed under the Eligibility section unless they elect not to at the time of application.