Master’s EU Student Scholarships is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at Maynooth University Ireland.
The National University of Ireland, Maynooth was established in the year 1997 as a Constituent University of the National University of Ireland, 1795 as St Patrick’s College, Maynooth.
The National University of Ireland, Maynooth is commonly known as Maynooth University (MU) and internationally recognized institution located 25 kilometers outside of Dublin, Ireland, and is the nation’s fastest-growing university.
Benefits of Maynooth University Masters Scholarship
Maynooth University will award the selected candidates a scholarship to cover the full-time EU fees of undertaking programme and a student levy, which will be £6,850.
Requirements for Maynooth University Masters Scholarship Qualification
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must prove their experience in community or global development in social justice, human rights, development education, volunteering, or campaigning.
How to Apply
- Applications will be accepted from EU-status candidates living in Ireland or elsewhere, who can satisfy the eligibility criteria for the Master’s programme. Graduates from universities (both national and international) are welcome to apply, including applicants graduating in 2021. Alumni of Maynooth University who are unaware of their degree results should contact the Maynooth University Student Records office: [email protected] to request official transcript information.
- Applicants are required to complete and submit their CV and expression of interest to the Department of International Development by 22nd June 2022.
- Following their expression of interest, candidates must have applied for the MA in International Development at Maynooth University on www.pac.ie by the 31 July 2022.