The University of Hohenheim is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Master’s degree Program
- Open to International and Domestic Students
- To study in Agricultural Economics offered
- At the University of Hohenheim
- Successful Candidates will be awarded
About the University of Hohenheim.
The University of Hohenheim is a campus university located in the south of Stuttgart, Germany. Founded in 1818, it is Stuttgart’s oldest university. Its primary areas of specialisation had traditionally been agricultural and natural sciences.
Why You Should Study at the University of Hohenheim.
- Nation-wide rankings and surveys of HR directors speak to the excellent quality of her degree programs.
- Studying at the University of Hohenheim means studying at the heart of one of the strongest economic regions in Europe. The instituions’s proximity to companies and media organizations around Stuttgart makes it easier to contact potential employers or look for internships.
- The instituion is notable for strategic partnerships and intensive supervision creating attractive options for a semester abroad or a Double Bachelor’s or Double-Master’s degree at a renowned foreign university.
- The scientifically founded, interdisciplinary, and praxis-related “Hohenheim Model” offers many possibilities for individually designing your studies. This enables the best possible qualifications for tasks in academics and society.
- The Universty has one of the most beautiful campus facilities in Germany, everything is centered around the Hohenheim Palace: Lecture halls, canteen, library, sports facilities, and residence halls. Many opportunities for sports and leisure activities, further and continuing education programs, and student initiatives offer attractive opportunities outside of the lecture hall.
- The relatively small number of students, lecturers, and staff ensures a personal atmosphere on campus.
|School||University of Hohenheim|
Requirements for This Scholarship
Scholarship applicants must fulfill both the DAAD EPOS requirements AND the admission criteria for the AgEcon program.
Selection Criteria for DAAD EPOS Scholarship
This is a highly competitive application process with strict requirements. For applicants to be considered, they must at least fulfill the following baseline requirements:
- Citizen of a developing country
- Minimum 2 years professional experience post Bachelor’s, prior to the date of applying
Note that employment in academia, like teaching and research at a university or research institute, is not considered relevant work experience for this initiative; only in very exceptional cases can it be accepted.
- Academic degrees should be less than 6 years old
- Development-related motivations and intentions
- Must not have resided in Germany for longer than 15 months by the application deadline
Selection Criteria for MSc. Agricultural Economics
Scholarship applicants must also fulfill the basic requirements for the Master’s program:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related subject with above-average results
- Official proof English proficiency as detailed in the admission regulations (see below)eg. IELTS academic (overall Band 6.5), TOEFL ibt (90).
Note: A language proficiency certificate from your university is NOT SUFFICIENT!
Even if you have studied in English during your entire university career (as e.g. in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Ethiopia, India, etc. …) you have to present the result of an official English test!
There are no exceptions.
- Proof of undergraduate courses in statistics and economics
- Proof of self-evaluation through the AgEcon PreTest
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.