Master 2022 Research Training Program Stipend Scholarships is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing Research Doctorate and Research Masters’s degrees.
Monash University Australia was founded in the year 1958, based in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. it is known to be one of the largest universities with 12 campuses and teaching locations across 4 continents.
Monash University Australia is known as the second oldest university in the state and is also ranked 100 in the world.
Benefits of Monash University for Master Training
The RTP Stipend provides:
- A living allowance (stipend),
- A relocation allowance,
- Some tuition scholarships are available for our international students that can be packaged with this stipend.
- Domestic students will automatically be provided with an RTP Fees Offset.
Requirements for Monash University for Master Training Qualification
- You must attach transcripts of your academic qualifications to your application form and provide the original copies during enrollment.
- Admission Requirements: All graduate research degrees have minimum academic requirements that all applicants have to meet.
- Language Requirement: All graduate research degrees require sound English language skills. You must understand what English language proficiency
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Monash University at www.monash.edu to apply
Application for graduate research scholarships is done at the time of applying for your course unless you are already enrolled. Whether you are a new or current student, the same application process is used for both admission and/or scholarship via our Applicant Portal. You do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying for as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible).