London School of Economics and Political Sciences is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Masters degree Program
- Open to International Students
- To study in all fields of courses offered
- At the University of Cape Town
- Successful Candidates will be awarded multiple benefits.
LSE Social and Economic Equity program Courses
- Social and Economic Equity program
Application DeadlineJanuary 12, 2023
How to ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) on afsee.atlanticfellows.org to apply All applicants must complete an online application through the LSE’s Graduate Application System during the application period. In addition to filling in an application form, you will also need to:
- Nominate two referees and make sure that both references have been submitted by the reference deadline on 5pm (UK time) on 19th of January 2023.
- Upload your transcripts or a document stating that you do not hold an undergraduate degree.
- Upload your statement of academic purpose. Please see here for advice on how to write a personal statement for the programme.
- Upload your CV.
- Take necessary steps to prove that you meet the minimum English-language requirements. However, please note that applicants are not required to sit an English-language test before they submit their application.