The University of Queensland is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Post-graduate degree Program
- Open to International and Domestic Students
- To study in all fields of courses offered
- At The University of Queensland
- Successful Candidates will be awarded scholarships worth up to $10,000.
About the University of the University of Queensland.The University of Queensland (UQ) is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions. We strive for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer, and application of knowledge. For more than a century, we have educated and worked with outstanding people to deliver knowledge and leadership for a better world.
Benefits of University of Queensland (UQ) Bachelors$10,000. You may also receive up to $10,000 for travel support for approved Gap Semester, exchange or internship opportunities.
Requirements for University of Queensland (UQ) Bachelors Qualification
- achieved a minimum Australian Tertiary Admission Rank of 99.00 (or equivalent) for your year 12 studies
- will complete, or have completed, year 12 in 2022 or 2021
- have completed no more than one semester towards the following programs in the year of award:
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- an engineering integrated program
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Advanced Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Mathematics
- a dual program including one of these programs; or
- have not undertaken any tertiary study at Bachelor level or high prior to enrolling in the approved program (special studies not included)
- do not hold another scholarship that the Director considers to be similar.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to the University of Queensland, Australia on studenthub.uq.edu.au to apply
- a cover letter
- your resume
- a copy of your semester 2 Year 11 report and your semester 1 Year 12 report (or equivalent) or most recent university transcript if already attending UQ