Kickstart Program for Nigerian Entrepreneurs 2022 is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at International Breweries Foundation (IBF)
International Breweries Plc was incorporated in December 1971 under the name International Breweries Limited. The Company commenced production of its flagship product Trophy Lager in December 1978 with an installed capacity of 200,000 hectoliters per annum.
Benefits of Kickstart Program
At the grand event, winners will be announced and presented with their prizes. It will be a high profile event with government functionaries and business persons in attendance.
Requirements for Kickstart Program Qualification
- The competition is open ONLY to South Westerners of 18 to 35 years who live or have their business within the South Western region.
- Applicants must be at least 18 and at most 35 years with valid identification (e.g National I.D; Drivers Licence; International Passport; Voters Registration, etc.) as at the last day of the application period.
- He or she must be willing to operate the business on a full-time basis.
- Have an innovative business idea in need of a start-up capital.
- Or already have an existing small businesses needing capital to expand operations.
- Energetic and entrepreneurial in approach.
- Must be able to read and write.
How to Apply
Interested individuals should download the application form below
Click Here to read the terms and condition for this program
For more details, visit IBF website.