The Victoria University Of Wellington is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- An Undergraduate and Postgraduate Program
- Open to International Students of all Nationalities
- To study in any field of course offered at the University
- At the Victoria University of Wellington
- Successful Applicants will be awarded sums of NZ$5,000 for the first year of study, and a further NZ$5,000 for the second year upon re-enrolment. This is a total grant to the value of NZ$10,000 for the Undergraduate category and NZ$5,000 for the first year of study for the Postgraduate category.
Why You Should Study at Victoria University of Wellington
- Victoria University of Wellington is is a globally ranked, research-intensive university.
- Victoria University of Wellington is the first-ranked university in New Zealand for research quality.
- With an acceptance rate 64% Victoria University of Wellington is a moderately competitive university
Benefits of Intracluster Medium of Galaxy Clusters PhD Scholarship
The successful applicant will receive a tax-free stipend of NZD $27,500 per year as well as payment of all university tuition fees and funding to attend international conferences (if possible). The scholarship is to be awarded for a period of three years.
Requirements for Intracluster Medium of Galaxy Clusters PhD Scholarship Qualification
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in astronomy and/or general physics. Familiarity with radio astronomy, Bayesian statistics, and computational skills will also be an advantage, but not essential. Candidates must meet the entry requirements for the doctoral programme at Te Herenga Waka—Victoria University of Wellington.
How to Apply
To apply, please send a cover letter describing why you believe you are a good fit for this position, a CV (including your academic transcript), and the names of two academic referees to [email protected]
For more details, visit Victoria University of Wellington website.