International Undergraduate Scholarship is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at the University of Melbourne
The University of Melbourne is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria. The institution was founded in 1853 and is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
It is globally recognized for the quality of its teaching and research.
Benefits of Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship
This scholarship provides either a:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree
- 50 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree
The scholarship provides a fee remission of up to $10,000 . The maximum value is offered to students who have one year (100 points) or more to complete. Students who have less than one year (or 100 points) to complete, the value will reflect the number of subject points to complete.
Requirements for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- have applied for an undergraduate degree, or
- be a current student in an eligible undergraduate degree
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have completed secondary school outside Australia or a foundation program in Australia
- have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
- have a secondary school result that places you in the top 3%, such as:
- GCE A-levels: at least three A* grades with numerical grades and an average result of at least 93% in the best three subjects
- Most Australian Foundation Studies: an overall result at least 98%
- International Baccalaureate (IB): a score of at least 42 (must be completed at a secondary school outside of Australia)
- US High School: a GPA of at least 3.9 in combination with a SAT of at least 1500 or a ACT of at least 31
- Canada Secondary School: an overall score of at least 97%
- India Secondary School (CBSE, ISCE or State Board Exam); an overall score of at least 95%
- Vietnam High School an overall Year 12 GPA 9.0 or above
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
Additional scholarships with a value of up to $10,000 will be available for students who have applied for the Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Design or Bachelor of Science for commencement in 2022, and achieved an entry score equivalent to at least 80% at the University of Melbourne. The number of scholarships is limited and therefore the actual selection score may be higher.
For more information about undergraduate admissions entry requirements and eligibility for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships from your country and type of high school qualifications, please contact our Offshore Recruitment Team.
Additional scholarships with a value of up to $10,000 will be available for current students who:
- are re-enrolling for 2022 in the Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Design or Bachelor of Science, and
- have achieved a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of at least 80 or, if they have completed less than 50 point at the end of 2021, a combination of their WAM and prior academic results.
Eligible students will be automatically considered and offers will be made based on academic merit. The number of scholarships is limited and therefore the actual selection score may be higher.
How to Apply
For more details, visit University of Melbourne website.