International Tuition Fee Research Scholarship 2022 invites credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at Western Sydney University.
Western Sydney University was established in the year 1989 as a federated network university.
Western Sydney University is ranked in the top 300 in the world and 18th in Australia.
Benefits of International Tuition Fee Research Scholarship
The scholarship will provide academic course fees and the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF), subject to satisfactory academic performance for:
- up to four research periods for a successful master’s by the research recipient (no possible extension)
- up to 12 research periods for a Ph.D. recipient with a possible two research period extension.
Requirements for International Tuition Fee Research Scholarship Qualification
- be an international student
- have an unconditional offer of admission for a full-time PhD or master’s by research program with the intent to transfer to a PhD after satisfactory completion of the first progress review interview
- provide evidence that your stipend allowance is being paid by a third-party sponsor or university-funded
- apply and be considered for an RTP scholarship
- not be the recipient of an RTP or equivalent primary scholarship that provides academic course fees.
How to Apply
Engineering HDR students who can provide evidence of their stipend allowance being paid by a third-party sponsor or university-funded will be considered for this scholarship.
To express interest, contact [email protected]
To be considered for this scholarship, you must have also apply for a Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship (International).
Note: The award of this scholarship is subject to funding availability.
For more details, visit University of Sydney website.