International Scholarships for Undergraduate Students (UK) 2022 is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at the University of Kent
The University of Kent is a leading academic institution located in Kent, Canterbury, UK.
It was founded in 1965 and has maintained a semi-collegiate system.
97% of research emanating from Kent was judged to be of international quality in the Research Excellence Framework.
Its subsidiaries include the Kent Business School, University of Kent Students’ Union, and Eliot College.
Its enrolment stands at about 22,265 and is a popular destination for overseas students in the world.
Benefits of International Scholarships
The scholarships are worth £3000 per year of study at the University of Kent, towards the cost of tuition fees
Requirements for International Scholarships Qualification
Applicants for this scholarship will need to demonstrate the following:
- Students must have at least AAA at A level or equivalent overseas qualification.
- Submitted a formal application for an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Kent, due to start in September 2022.
- Accepted a formal offer of a place (conditional) for their chosen programme of study. You will only be eligible for this award if you have made Kent your firm choice by 27 May.
- The University must have received confirmation of the applicant’s firm acceptance of the offer by the deadline date. Students who choose Kent as their insurance place will not be eligible for this Scholarship.
Please note this scholarship is available to overseas fee-paying students only. EU students who are eligible for the lower EU fee rate for September 2022 are not eligible for this award.
Interview date, Process, and Venue for International Scholarships
Scholarships will be awarded based on the information provided on your UCAS form, together with the clear thinking and motivation shown in the submitted essay.
How to Apply
Applications for the International Scholarship should be made via your applicant portal.
You will only be able to submit an application for this scholarship via your portal once you have accepted an offer from the University of Kent.
In order to be considered for this scholarship, you will need to submit:
- A personal statement of no more than 500 words outlining: “why you feel you should be awarded the scholarship and how you might support Kent in its efforts as a global institution.”
This document should be uploaded in word or pdf format only, other formats will be rejected.
If you have applied for a programme with the Medway School of Pharmacy, please email [email protected].
Scholarships will be shortlisted based on academic achievement to date. Final decisions will also take into consideration your full programme application and the statement provided.
The final recruitment and selection panel(s) will take place on the following dates:
- Round 1: Week Commencing 2 May 2022
- Round 2: Week Commencing 4 July 2022
For more details, visit the University of Kent website.