International Scholarships is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at Deakin University Australia.
Why You Should Study at Deakin University
- Deakin University is a reputable Australian university that offers students flexible study options through studying online or part-time regardless of location.
- The university also prides itself on its distinctive academic record, which positions it as one of Australia’s top 10 institutions.
- Deakin University has a very fair acceptance rate of 75% for both international and domestic students.
Benefits of Deakin University Bachelors
This scholarship is available for the normal duration of your course.
- 25% of your student contributions (tuition fees)*
Interview date, Process and Venue for Deakin University Bachelors
- be a prospective international student for a coursework degree at Deakin University
- be eligible to study at Deakin University
- have achieved a 65% average (or equivalent) in previous studies.
All criteria must be met.
Selection of successful applicants for the fixed number of scholarships will be competitive, and may require scores above the stated minimum requirements.
Documents Required for Application
- a completed Deakin International Scholarship Program application form
- a personal statement (300 words)
- a completed application to study at Deakin including academic transcripts.
Your personal statement must be written by you and reflect your personal views. It should contain:
- an outline of why you want to study at Deakin University
- an overview of any extracurricular activities and work experience (paid or voluntary) you have undertaken
- why you think you would make an outstanding ambassador for Deakin University
- any other information that will assist your application.
You may also be asked to attend an interview.
How to Apply
Please email your completed form to the Deakin International Admissions office.