The University of Sydney is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Post-graduate/ Masters degree Program
- Open to International and Domestic Students
- To study in all fields of courses offered in the school of Physics
- At the University of Sydney
- Successful Candidates will be awarded $35,950 for 3 years based on performance.
About the University of University of Sydney.The University of Sydney (USYD), also known as Sydney University or informally Sydney Uni, is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 1850, making it the oldest university in Australia and is regarded as one of the world’s leading universities. Established in 1850, the University of Sydney is a world-class teaching and research institution in Australia that provides a wide range of programs. The university is one of Australia’s six sandstone universities offering bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees. The university believes in education for all and leadership that improves lives in all communities served. The university has 16 academic divisions, including agriculture and environment, arts and social sciences, business, engineering and information technologies, and medicine. The University of Sydney is a member of the Group of Eight, CEMS, the Association of Pacific Rim Universities and the Association of Commonwealth Universities. The university has educated eight Australian prime ministers, including incumbent Anthony Albanese; two governors-general of Australia; thirteen premiers of New South Wales, including incumbent Dominic Perrottet; and 24 justices of the High Court of Australia, including four chief justices. The university has produced 110 Rhodes Scholars and 19 Gates Scholars. The QS World University Rankings ranked the university as one of the world’s top 25 universities for academic reputation and top 4 in the world and first in Australia for graduate employability. It is one of the first universities in the world to admit students solely on academic merit, and opened their doors to women on the same basis as men. Five Nobel and two Crafoord laureates have been affiliated with the university as graduates and faculty.
Why You Should Study at University of Sydney.
- The University of Sydney is consistently ranked in the top 50 universities in the world and is known internationally as a leader in education, research, student experience, and graduate employability.
- Many international students want to study in Sydney because of the great climate. You can do countless outdoor activities that include riding a bicycle, exploring the city center, learning to surf in Manly or Bondi Beach and a lot more.
- The university advocates for all to realize their full potential and never limits people’s pursuit of excellence based on their background or circumstances.
- The non-government organizations, charitable organizations, and the local government of New South Wales provides valuable resources and assistance in various issues such as studies, work, sports, health and more.
- In Australia, The University of Sydney ranked 2nd, and 28th in Asia for its passionate teachers, world-class research output and industry partnerships.
- Sydney is recognized internationally as a leading financial center for its contributions to the arts, culture, fashion, music, commerce, entertainment and education.
- The University of New South Wales (UNSW) is a member of the Group of 8 leading Australian universities and we offer Foundation Studies and English Programs designed specifically for students with an international background offering you world-class study option.
- According to Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), Sydney has been listed among the top most livable cities in the world. International students can enjoy a high-quality life while studying and working in the city.
- If you are looking for work while studying in Australia, Sydney has got you covered. The city offers lots of job opportunities for international students.
- The University of Sydney is one of the best universities in Australia, and is consistently ranked in the top 50 universities in the world. UNSW is ranked 2nd in Australia and 27th in the world for Graduate Employability.
- The courses in Australia are under the strict supervision of the Australian government. They are of a high international standard as they are constantly monitored, so you will be graduating with globally recognized qualifications and courses.
- It has been estimated that there are now more than 35,000 international students studying at local universities in Sydney.
|School||University of Sydney|
Requirements for This ScholarshipTo be eligible, applicants must :
- Be a domestic or international student
- Have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled in a full-time PhD at the Faculty of Science
- Be willing to conduct research into stellar astrophysics
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the University : Academic merit,, Area of study and/or research proposal, Curriculum vitae, Previous research experience., Academic Transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold an honors degree (first class) or a master’s degree in a related field with a substantial research component.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide proof of your English proficiency before starting your studies at the university.
How To ApplyQualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.