International Merit Scholarship is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship programme at Monash University
Monash University Australia was founded in the year 1958, based in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. it is known to be one of the largest universities with 12 campuses and teaching locations across 4 continents.
Monash University Australia is known as the second oldest university in the state and is also ranked 100 in the world.
Benefits of Monash University International Merit Scholarship
- $10,000 per annum (48 credit points of study) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree is completed.
- Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students.
Requirements for Monash University International Merit Scholarship Qualification
You must be one of the following:
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- Intending to enrol full-time in undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- For commencing students, you must have received a Monash offer.
- For current students, you must have completed a minimum of two semesters in Australia
- Current students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) course or the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD) course must have completed at least three semesters.
- Note: You are not eligible to apply for this scholarship if you:
- Are studying Australian Year 12. You may be eligible for the Sir John Monash Scholarship for Excellence.
- Are commencing in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) course or the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD). You will need to complete three semesters and apply as a current student.