Paris-Saclay University, France is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A Masters’ degree Program
- Open to International Students
- To study in all fields of courses offered
- At the Paris-Saclay University, France.
- Successful Candidates will be awarded 10,000€ per year. Paid by Université Paris-Saclay for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of 10 consecutive months (September to June).
- A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses can also be awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
- Laureates will receive their scholarship as well as travel expenses only upon arrival in France and once they have enrolled in the programme to which they were admitted.
About the Paris-Saclay University, France.
Paris-Saclay University is a research university based in Paris, France. It is one of the 13 prestigious universities that were dissolved from the division of the University of Paris, known as the Sorbonne. It is ranked 1st in France and 13th in the world in the Academic Ranking of World Universities ranking.
The Paris based institution was founded in 2019.
Why You Should Study at About the Paris-Saclay University.
- The University is renowned for cutting-edge research.
- Paris-Saclay is considered one of the top universities in the world for Math, Physics, Astronomy, and Chemistry.
- Université Paris-Saclay offers a wide range of courses, from bachelor’s degrees to doctorate, all of a high international level, within the fields of natural, human and social sciences enabling each student is able to flexibly organize their courses, being a key player in their own education in favour of their life goals.
- Sitting between Paris and Versailles, Université Paris-Saclay is located in one of the largest economic and private research areas in Europe. Therefore, allowing it to operate in an environment conducive to producing innovation and to the development of the industrial activity.
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Students admitted to a Paris-Saclay University Master’s programme delivered by one of the following institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, UVSQ. Among these students, only those who answer one of the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the course of the selection year.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
- Students who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility programme during their studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange programme…) that did not lead to certification.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.